What information do we collect?
We collect data from you when you register on our site or place an order with us (whether as a guest to the site or from a personally created account).
You can however visit our site anonymously at any time.
What do we use your information for?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To personalise your shopping experience by being able to respond to your individual requirements
- To improve our service to you by evaluating feedback and information from you
- To improve our customer service and support
- To process transactions (your information both public and private will not be shared, sold, exchanged or given to any 3rd party company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, except for delivering the intended product or service that you have requested from us)
- To send periodic emails to include email marketing – you can unsubscribe from any marketing contact from us through the link at the bottom of the email
- To administer a promotion, event or for our customer database
How do we protect and safeguard your personal information?
We have a variety of security measures in place to protect your personal information.
Card payments are encrypted by our secure third-party payment provider. No payment information is stored by us.
Your email address is safe with us
- We never sell or share your email addresses with other companies.
- You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We require that each e-mail message sent out from us includes an easy way for subscribers to remove themselves via an unsubscribe link.
- If you feel you’ve been sent unsolicited email and would like to register a complaint, please contact us.
We provide online services that are easy to use, useful and reliable. These can involve placing small amounts of information on your computer, mobile phone or other device. These include small files known as cookies. Cookies cannot be used to identify you personally.